Calibration program for my CNC-machine
Smart tool to properly tune your woodworking CNC-machine
Maintaining your CNC machines is important for the quality of your work. Milling, drilling and sawing tools must of course be sharp and calibrated to be accurate. No easy task.
With the help of the Ivenza calibration files you have excellent means to keep your machinery in good condition.
You can perform calibrations on a daily or weekly basis depending on your usage and reduced tool accuracy and tool deflection.
What is tested?
- Setting depth of drilling and milling tools in the tool storage
- Cut quality of the edges for vertical and horizontal drilling
- Drilling and the use of drilling point and flat drills
- Squareness of the panel relative to the fixation point
- Pockets and grooves for several milling tools
- Alignment of spindles and tools with respect to the processing head